Minstrel Banjo

For enthusiasts of early banjo

Rob Mohr's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Amazon has a couple of beginning books: Minstrel Banjo and More Minstrel Banjo, whic…"

Rob Mohr replied Sep 23 to New to old style playing

2 Sep 23
Reply by Strumelia

"Yep, already have it. That's where I've stumbled with the thumb lead. I have the dow…"

Rob Mohr replied Sep 18 to Converse Thumb Lead

4 Sep 18
Reply by Rob Mohr

"Ah! Ok, I see...I'm thinking I'm going to tab them out from the notation for the gen…"

Rob Mohr replied Sep 17 to Converse Thumb Lead

4 Sep 18
Reply by Rob Mohr

"So this is the reason I should tell my wife when I say I NEED another banjo?? Lol I'…"

Rob Mohr replied Sep 9 to Early Banjo Notation: A re-post over on the Hangout

2 Sep 9
Reply by Timothy Twiss

"Good recommendation. I will be picking it up. Seems more than just the period of 184…"

Rob Mohr replied Aug 30 to Banjo Roots and Branches by Robert Winans

1 Aug 30
Reply by Rob Mohr

"Thanks for the invite, Tom!! I'll swing it by my wife and see what we have going."

Rob Mohr replied Aug 14 to Reduced Rate for those Wanting a Hotel for the 2018 Appomattox Court House Sweeney Convergence

8 Aug 14
Reply by Rob Mohr

"Thanks, David. It'll be odd to be around other banjo players!! Lol surprisingly, not…"

Rob Mohr replied Aug 3 to Reduced Rate for those Wanting a Hotel for the 2018 Appomattox Court House Sweeney Convergence

8 Aug 14
Reply by Rob Mohr

"Great!! Thanks!! Will do...have banjo, will travel lol"

Rob Mohr replied Aug 3 to Reduced Rate for those Wanting a Hotel for the 2018 Appomattox Court House Sweeney Convergence

8 Aug 14
Reply by Rob Mohr

"I plan on packing up the banjos and driving in on Saturday as I live somewhat close…"

8 Aug 14
Reply by Rob Mohr

"It's about time I learned this too. I've been procrastinating because of the intimid…"

Rob Mohr replied Jul 2 to Reading musical notation for the various Tutor books

37 Jul 15
Reply by M'lou Brubaker

RSS

© 2018   Created by John Masciale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service