Minstrel Banjo

For enthusiasts of early banjo

Dear Friends,

As I posted on Facebook, for those who subscribe to Banjo Newsletter, I have been given the opportunity to talk about my work for this month's issue. My deep appreciation goes to Stephen Wade for the privilege of getting to share what I do and to Donald Nitchie for letting me be a part of BNL's long-running tradition of celebrating the people who research, collect, build, and play this incredible instrument. What makes this issue even more exciting is that it also includes a review of the banjo exhibit Bob Winans, Pete Ross, and I co-curated at the Baltimore Museum of Industry.

I love being a part of the greater banjo community and working with all of you! I also want to give a special shout out to Marc Smith for helping me convert my hand-written tablature into tab that everyone could read. I am particularly happy to have had the chance to share content related to what we do on this site and in other places. 

Best regards,

Greg 

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greg, that's just great!  We are indebted to you for doing all the things you do to research and promote early banjo and banjo playing in all its aspects.    :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

John Masciale created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by John Masciale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service