Minstrel Banjo

For enthusiasts of early banjo

Hi Friends,

I would like a copy of the piano sheet music for the song "De Ole Jaw Bone."  This is the cover - I need the rest of the pages.  Thanks!  Tom

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did try that!  I tried jawbone - jaw bone - it usually works for me - but it didn’t this time. Maybe I need need to clean out my “cookies?”

Revelant?  See, I'm still at a loss!  You mean, Tim, that I have to search while reciting celebratory terms?!?!?    No wonder I've had such difficulty!

Bottom line...... Should we find a way to pass along our discourse to the website?

It is truly a shame to have such a great collection that is so unaccessible.

I don't quite see how tossing your cookies would help.

Tom Berghan said:

I did try that!  I tried jawbone - jaw bone - it usually works for me - but it didn’t this time. Maybe I need need to clean out my “cookies?”

A work-around:  if you Google "de ole jawbone levy collection" the link pops right up

Well ... I don’t really know ... I’m a BANJO player not a software engineer!  ;-)

Strumelia said:

I don't quite see how tossing your cookies would help.

Tom Berghan said:

Paul Draper said:

A work-around:  if you Google "de ole jawbone levy collection" the link pops right up

YES! That works!  Thanks Paul!

I am a software engineer, but tossing your cookies has more to do with drinking too much last night.  Surely as a banjo player, at some point in your life you have experienced this?

Hi John!  I confess ... guilty as charged. I admit that I have embibed to excess in my distant past. One time I felt the need to step outside into the pastoral horse pasture to get some fresh evening air. Well, what happen next resulted in my losing conciseness for a few hours. My head landed in what we refer to as a ... ahem ...pasture pattie. This embarrassing tale is now oft told at Christmas time by family members who seem to take great delight in my past misfortune. ;-)   I realize this only adds fuel to the fire of criticism thrown at banjo players. Dear friends, please forgive my transgression. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by John Masciale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service