Minstrel Banjo

For enthusiasts of early banjo

Tom Berghan's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Scott! I did purchase an English Baritone which I believe will best serve my…"

Tom Berghan replied Apr 5 to Who here plays concertina?

15 Apr 7
Reply by Jim Robertson

"i found a small manufacturer (luthier) right in my own state of Washington. My main…"

Tom Berghan replied Apr 5 to Who here plays concertina?

15 Apr 7
Reply by Jim Robertson

"OK, so I am getting settled in on the English key & bellows system. Now the next…"

Tom Berghan replied Mar 20 to Who here plays concertina?

15 Apr 7
Reply by Jim Robertson

"Al! That was fantastic!!!!  Well you know what they say!  Talk is cheap but a perfor…"

Tom Berghan replied Mar 19 to Who here plays concertina?

15 Apr 7
Reply by Jim Robertson

"Hi Strumeilia,  I want play in numerous keys (C,G,D,A,E,F)  But mostly in G and D. …"

Tom Berghan replied Mar 19 to Who here plays concertina?

15 Apr 7
Reply by Jim Robertson

"Agree, and of course many people, if not most on THIS site I think, understand that…"

Tom Berghan replied Jan 3 to Ole Virginy Break Down

4 Jan 3
Reply by Tom Berghan

"Thanks Paul!  Its funny because the Caribbean feel was entirely unintentional.  I he…"

Tom Berghan replied Jan 3 to Ole Virginy Break Down

4 Jan 3
Reply by Tom Berghan

"Hi John!  I confess ... guilty as charged. I admit that I have embibed to excess in…"

Tom Berghan replied Dec 21, 2017 to De Ole Jaw Bone - need the piano sheet music

21 Dec 21, 2017
Reply by Tom Berghan

" "

Tom Berghan replied Dec 21, 2017 to De Ole Jaw Bone - need the piano sheet music

21 Dec 21, 2017
Reply by Tom Berghan

"Well ... I don’t really know ... I’m a BANJO player not a software engineer!  ;-) "

Tom Berghan replied Dec 20, 2017 to De Ole Jaw Bone - need the piano sheet music

21 Dec 21, 2017
Reply by Tom Berghan

RSS

© 2018   Created by John Masciale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service