Minstrel Banjo

For enthusiasts of early banjo

Brian Kimerer's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL. "Hoist with my own petard" "

Brian Kimerer replied on Saturday to A new Discussion - why

8 on Saturday
Reply by Brian Kimerer

"I have not been here for a very long time. I have not been playing the banjo for the…"

Brian Kimerer replied on Saturday to A new Discussion - why

8 on Saturday
Reply by Brian Kimerer

"Even sitting, my giant gourd rolls around. Sometimes I use the chamois to help. Most…"

Brian Kimerer replied Oct 16, 2018 to October is GOURD BANJO MONTH ! Show the love!

91 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by M'lou Brubaker

"A gourd is kinda like a punkin', so it makes sense. I don't think you are outa your…"

Brian Kimerer replied Oct 13, 2018 to October is GOURD BANJO MONTH ! Show the love!

91 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by M'lou Brubaker

"Way cool playing, Strum. There are so many instruments that I have never heard of be…"

Brian Kimerer replied Oct 26, 2017 to October is GOURD BANJO MONTH ! Show the love!

91 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by M'lou Brubaker

"The bow and the string on my gusla are some sort of twisted material. It is too thic…"

Brian Kimerer replied Oct 26, 2017 to October is GOURD BANJO MONTH ! Show the love!

91 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by M'lou Brubaker

"It is unclear to me how one plays a one-string instrument with no frets and a very h…"

91 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by M'lou Brubaker

"Nice job. What do they sound like?"

Brian Kimerer replied Oct 25, 2017 to October is GOURD BANJO MONTH ! Show the love!

91 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by M'lou Brubaker

"When I first started making gourd banjos, I ordered a box of canteen gourds from Wel…"

Brian Kimerer replied Sep 29, 2017 to October is GOURD BANJO MONTH ! Show the love!

91 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by M'lou Brubaker

"Here is a photo of my hugest gourd banjo that I built back in ought-nine. The head i…"

Brian Kimerer replied Sep 28, 2017 to October is GOURD BANJO MONTH ! Show the love!

91 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by M'lou Brubaker

RSS

About

John Masciale created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by John Masciale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service