Minstrel Banjo

For enthusiasts of early banjo

Michael Ananian's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Greg, I signed up for your class at Augusta this summer.  I'm looking forward to…"

Michael Ananian replied Apr 16, 2016 to Early Banjo at Augusta's Old-Time Week

8 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Carl Bernhardt

"Hi Strumelia! Thanks so much for the link of Tim playing and singing Angelina Baker…"

Michael Ananian replied Oct 31, 2015 to Angelina Baker sheet music for the banjo

8 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Michael Ananian

"Hi Tim.   Thanks.  No, not usually.  I haven't mastered being able to play and sing…"

Michael Ananian replied Oct 30, 2015 to Angelina Baker sheet music for the banjo

8 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Michael Ananian

"Tim!      I hope you are well.      Thank you so much!  I know the later version "An…"

Michael Ananian replied Oct 30, 2015 to Angelina Baker sheet music for the banjo

8 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Michael Ananian

"Does anyone know where I can get a good downstroking version--preferably in banjo ta…"

Michael Ananian replied Oct 29, 2015 to Angelina Baker sheet music for the banjo

8 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Michael Ananian

"Thanks Greg for the information.  I hope your course goes well; it sounds terrific,…"

Michael Ananian replied Jul 15, 2015 to Early Banjo at Augusta's Old-Time Week

8 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Carl Bernhardt

"Hi Greg, Wow! What a wonderful banjo/old time camp.  Quite a lineup of faculty/music…"

Michael Ananian replied Jul 14, 2015 to Early Banjo at Augusta's Old-Time Week

8 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Carl Bernhardt

"Dear Tim, Thank you!!! Like Barbara, I'm a newcomer to minstrel banjo.  I'm also a n…"

Michael Ananian replied Jul 12, 2015 to Early Banjo Complete

27 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by Tim Twiss

RSS

About

John Masciale created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by John Masciale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service