Minstrel Banjo

For enthusiasts of early banjo

Uncategorized (1,608)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AMERICAN TUTOR BOOKS IN ENGLAND.

Whilst I imagine it possible that some American players visiting the UK may have brought tutors books with them, can anyone tell me if any…

Started by IAN SALTER

0 Oct 19

Picking question for Tim

I noticed that as you play, at times your thumb sits on top of your index finger. I can't tell if you're playing strings with your thumb in…

Started by Rob Mohr

6 Oct 17
Reply by Timothy Twiss

Site images, CSS

Photos are not showing.  Also some other images and elements like some of the member avatars, some video thumbnails, Event cover images, wi…

Started by Strumelia

2 Oct 15
Reply by Strumelia

easing into Minstrel banjo

Planning on ordering an open back with a duel setup.  That is two bridges and two nuts to allow switching between steel and some type of m…

Started by John Vincent

15 Oct 14
Reply by Rob Mohr

Update on Terry Bell

Check Terry's facebook page (Bell Banjos) for the latest from Terry. Wishing him well....

Started by Hugh Strawn

5 Oct 14
Reply by Rob Mohr

New Site

I revamped my entire site. Take a stroll through there. Pretty lean now...but lots of stuff. www.timtwiss.com Thanks

Started by Timothy Twiss

6 Oct 14
Reply by Chris Prieto

Please "Like" my facebook "Fan Page"

Dear Minstrel Banjo Friends, Many of you know me, and if you do, you know that I play all sorts of banjos . . . modern and old, wire string…

Started by Tom Berghan

0 Oct 13

Gut 4th string

I thought it was a good idea but it is a pita. Impossible to tune since it's so fat even the slightest twist of the peg send it's sharp or…

Started by Chris Prieto

17 Oct 9
Reply by Strumelia

Planning on ordering an open back with a duel setup.  That is two bridges and two nuts to allow switching between steel and some type of m…

Started by John Vincent

0 Oct 7

Started by John Vincent

0 Oct 7

RSS

© 2017   Created by John Masciale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service