Minstrel Banjo

For enthusiasts of early banjo

Okay, the project is complete. I have certainly blogged enough along the way, so I'll let this rest. It was a great project, and I am glad I did it. The downloads are available to Ning members at a holiday discount and project completion celebration of 50% OFF if you use the coupon called NING at checkout. Simple, eh? I hope you use this, and please post comments here. I left nothing out of the instrumentals in the book. Like I said, if there is difficulty with a download, send me an email, and I will correct it. Use paypal.

http://timtwiss.com/musicstore/

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well Done Tim, The recordings are an excellent source  especially for someone like myself who knows how to read music, but is slow with it. Listening to the tunes and relaying it to the notation. Well done and Thanks.

Congratulations, Tim, on a fine milestone!!

Thanks. Yea, nothing real deep about all this. I like to play it....and I like to listen to it.

Okay...next up is the Little Yellow Book by Frank Converse. This book also deserves a re-transcribe due to the crazy spaced out lines of music. It has already been tabbed.....but there is no good readable notation. Let's fix that!!

Some folks on the Banjo Hangout requested hard copy CD's of the Buckley material. I am going to do a run on them them tomorrow and mail. If anybody here wants it, send $8.00 per disc to me via paypal with your address. In a few days, you'll have deeelicious red hot Buckley.....right off the griddle. mmmm, they are good!

Get one, or all three.

Or....pick and choose ala carte. I can get up to 45 songs on one disc.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

John Masciale created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by John Masciale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service