Minstrel Banjo

For enthusiasts of early banjo

Timothy Twiss's Discussions (333)

Discussions Replied To (291) Replies Latest Activity

"Remember what F.B. Converse told his pupils- "You're in G and I'm in A, we read the…"

Timothy Twiss replied Aug 3 to Briggs' to A/E notation

20 Aug 4
Reply by Trapdoor2

"That much? Cool."

Timothy Twiss replied Jul 26 to How does one keep their instrument in shape during the humid months?!?

17 Jul 26
Reply by Tom Berghan

"Oh, a Roadie eh? "

Timothy Twiss replied Jul 25 to How does one keep their instrument in shape during the humid months?!?

17 Jul 26
Reply by Tom Berghan

"Oh man, back the truck up to think of the lutenists in those dark castles in Europe.…"

Timothy Twiss replied Jul 25 to How does one keep their instrument in shape during the humid months?!?

17 Jul 26
Reply by Tom Berghan

"Thanks Andy. Still doing a little cleanup, so if you spot something, let me know. No…"

Timothy Twiss replied Jul 25 to Briggs' to A/E notation

20 Aug 4
Reply by Trapdoor2

"I had one on my Hartel and it was fine, but what fun was playing alone?? haha. Bette…"

17 Jul 26
Reply by Tom Berghan

"I recall a night at AEBG when it just gushed a horrible rain. It disabled all banjos…"

Timothy Twiss replied Jul 24 to How does one keep their instrument in shape during the humid months?!?

17 Jul 26
Reply by Tom Berghan

"This one is better......in landscape like the original.Briggs%27%20Revised%20Notatio…"

Timothy Twiss replied Jul 22 to Briggs' to A/E notation

20 Aug 4
Reply by Trapdoor2

"Tune it to any pitch you want. What we are really discussing is a  standard for read…"

20 Aug 4
Reply by Trapdoor2

""

20 Aug 4
Reply by Trapdoor2

RSS

© 2018   Created by John Masciale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service