Minstrel Banjo

For enthusiasts of early banjo

Don Rickert's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I neglected to mention the boiled part of purified linseed oil, which is always boil…"

Don Rickert replied Mar 2, 2010 to Opinions from CW Reenactors on "On-the-March" Banjo Weather Protection

29 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Dan'l

"I'm gonna' use the purified linseed oil that dries with the most non-oily residue. I…"

Don Rickert replied Mar 1, 2010 to Opinions from CW Reenactors on "On-the-March" Banjo Weather Protection

29 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Dan'l

"I own highly-respected lutherie that has supplied primarily bowed instruments to wor…"

Don Rickert replied Feb 28, 2010 to Opinions from CW Reenactors on "On-the-March" Banjo Weather Protection

29 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Dan'l

"Good idea! "

Don Rickert replied Feb 28, 2010 to Opinions from CW Reenactors on "On-the-March" Banjo Weather Protection

29 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Dan'l

"Dan'l OK, I'll bite...what is the right answer in specific terms? Don "

29 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Dan'l

"John, Thanks very much for your helpful reply. I am honored that I got a response,…"

29 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Dan'l

"Silas, Thanks very much for your information-rich reply. I really appreciate it. D…"

29 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Dan'l

"Dan, Thanks for your insights. Don "

Don Rickert replied Feb 24, 2010 to Opinions from CW Reenactors on "On-the-March" Banjo Weather Protection

29 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Dan'l

"George, Thank you deeply. I will definitely be contacting you. I have built severa…"

Don Rickert replied Feb 22, 2010 to Seeking insights on the dowel stick that would be plausible for the famous W.S. Mount banjo

2 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Don Rickert

RSS

About

John Masciale created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by John Masciale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service