Minstrel Banjo

For enthusiasts of early banjo

Focussing on Converse's right-hand fingering. Let me know if these videos are of any use.

Views: 104

Comment by Bruno G. Tavares on September 4, 2009 at 12:47am
What is that thing you use on your index finger? What is called and where can I buy it! I need one!!!!


Comment by Rob MacKillop on September 4, 2009 at 1:40am
It's a Fred Kelly Freedom Pick, available from Elderly. Not 'authentic' but very useful! In the old days many stroke-style players used something similar.


You need to be a member of Minstrel Banjo to add comments!

Join Minstrel Banjo


John Masciale created this Ning Network.

© 2022   Created by John Masciale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service