Minstrel Banjo

For enthusiasts of early banjo

Reduced Rate for those Wanting a Hotel for the 2018 Appomattox Court House Sweeney Convergence

Friends, if any of you are planning on coming to Appomattox Court House NHP for our annual Sweeney Convergence, there are a number of rooms available at the Appomattox Inn & Suites- should you prefer such amenities over period camping!

It is a busy weekend in the County though so the sooner you book the better off you'll be.

Simply call the Appomattox Inn & Suites & tell them you want to book at room at the rate for the National Park Banjo Festival.

The number is 434-664-2018

David 

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Already booked in!

I plan on packing up the banjos and driving in on Saturday as I live somewhat close (near Fredericksburg, VA). Is there someplace to meet?? Aside from just listening for the banjos lol

Hi Rob. We usually use the Tavern Porch as a kind of home-base, though we are free to roam and play. Don't worry, you won't have any problem finding one of us! Please check off on the event page that you are coming. And glad you are.

Great!! Thanks!! Will do...have banjo, will travel lol

Hello Rob! What Mark said! The park opens at 9 AM and staff will be there from 8 AM. Hope to see you there! 

David

Thanks, David. It'll be odd to be around other banjo players!! Lol surprisingly, not too many around me.

Hey Rob, I live in Gainesville. We should get together sometime. I am planning on trying primitive camping on site this year, planning on arriving sometime Friday, hopefully around noonish. I have room in my tent for you if you want to crash Saturday night. See you there.

Thanks for the invite, Tom!! I'll swing it by my wife and see what we have going.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

John Masciale created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by John Masciale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service