Minstrel Banjo

For enthusiasts of early banjo

Lucas Bowman's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Cory, I'd be down for whatever. I'm living just outside of Taneytown now (very…"

Lucas Bowman replied Oct 18, 2010 to Gauging interest in a Gettysburg Get-together

11 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Cory Rosenberg

"Yes, Razyn, the language of academia is very confusing and each discipline seems to…"

Lucas Bowman replied Sep 12, 2010 to Joel Sweeney's Role in the Northern Migration of the Southern Black Banjo: An HGIS Approach

7 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by razyn

"Well, I really appreciate yall's interest and enthusiasm; it is nice. I was glad to…"

Lucas Bowman replied Sep 8, 2010 to Joel Sweeney's Role in the Northern Migration of the Southern Black Banjo: An HGIS Approach

7 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by razyn

"hah! I was wondering if that was funny or not. I wonder what the gender ratio of mem…"

Lucas Bowman replied Sep 8, 2010 to Thankful for MinstrelBanjo.Ning

7 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Ronald David Hanes

"I am sorry I was still asleep when everyone was talking about these topics in the mo…"

Lucas Bowman replied Aug 29, 2010 to AEBG III - Thanks to all!!

19 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Susan Rosenvold

"I hate to ask a silly question (but I'm so good at it), but is this a one day, two d…"

Lucas Bowman replied Aug 22, 2010 to AEBG info!!!

24 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by razyn

"Ahh Tim, it seems as if you are burgeoning the "slow" movement for early banjo playe…"

Lucas Bowman replied Aug 19, 2010 to Rhythm, tempo, and timing-Dots and straight

9 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Tim Twiss

"This is a neat publication, and I believe Carl has supplied a link to the book which…"

Lucas Bowman replied Aug 4, 2010 to Minstrel Dance Steps

9 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Strumelia

"Did you count your banjos before they left?"

Lucas Bowman replied Jul 6, 2010 to when you hear someone banging on your shop window in the middle of the night

4 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Lucas Bowman

"So, does that makes us all "banjologists"? Never been called one of those before...…"

Lucas Bowman replied Apr 16, 2010 to Banjo Roots Research: Statement-of-Purpose

5 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by razyn

RSS

About

John Masciale created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by John Masciale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service