Minstrel Banjo

For enthusiasts of early banjo

Hello everyone,

In case you haven't seen it, Tim Twiss is one of the featured interviewees in the latest edition of Banjo Newsletter. Congratulations Tim, on this great point of recognition! You deserve it!

Best regards,

Greg

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Greg...one for our team!

Pretty cool, Tim. Banjo Newsletter. Wow.

Cool! I just ordered a copy from their website, as the site only includes a snippet of the interview (at least for non-subscribers). It looks mostly like a magazine for modern banjo; does anyone know if they have featured early banjo players before? Or is this a first?

Way to go Tim! Like being on the cover of Rolling Stone.....only better!

Actually, I think Tim should  be on the cover of Rolling Stone. 

BNL is too 'small peanuts' to feature The Twisster.

Ha ha...next, as Minstrel banjo wins the hearts and minds of America.

Tim Twiss said:

...as Minstrel banjo wins the hearts and minds of America.

...again.

Tim--Congtats!  I've been getting Banjo Newsletter since 1978 and ther's been precious little early banjo material, though I do seem to remember something about Bob Winan's work a long, long time ago.  My copy came last night and I read Tim's interview.  Great job of representing us, Tim.  You did us proud.--Rob

Than you Rob. That means a lot that you would say so.

I appreciate it. Hopefully it widens our audience and sheds a positive light upon our collective hobby.

tt

My copy of the February Banjo Newsletter finally arrived and I rushed to read the interview. So I can now join the chorus of congratulations, Tim; very well done.

Oh, thanks Bob. I really appreciate that!

Go team....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

John Masciale created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by John Masciale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service