Minstrel Banjo

For enthusiasts of early banjo

Hey all....Merry Christmas to you. I enjoy this site very much, and look forward to next year with sharing our passion for this crazy crazy corner of the musical world. 

In the spirit of giving, I am offering a free download to ANYTHING I have on this site....no strings attached, no bugging you later - just free stuff including text. The first 5 people to respond get it. This crosses borders easily, so Europe, Austrailia, and Asia....avoid extra shipping fees. Choose ONE item.

Choose from here.....http://store.payloadz.com/results/303016-tim-twiss

and respond to me at milfordmusic@comcast.net ( my business email ).

Have a blessed holiday.

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wont respond so somebody else can,, but this sure is a nice gesture! 

Merry Christmas!!

Whoa........Just downloaded the Buckley 1868 book--what a valuable resource. On first perusal there appears to be tunes I'll be able to get right off, and those that will be set aside for me next lifetime. Nice artwork throughout, some suggestions/hints for playing on some tunes, informative appendix, good selection of high base tunes. 'nough said--got to go try out a few new ones.

Thanx Tim and Merry Christmas back. (by the way, the $8.50 I'd have gladly paid for this book will go into the 'red kettle' this afternoon.)

hugh

Okay...shop closed. 

Thanks all, and Merry Christmas.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by John Masciale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service