Minstrel Banjo

For enthusiasts of early banjo

Hi Friends,

I would like a copy of the piano sheet music for the song "De Ole Jaw Bone."  This is the cover - I need the rest of the pages.  Thanks!  Tom

Views: 392

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well ... I don’t really know ... I’m a BANJO player not a software engineer!  ;-)

Strumelia said:

I don't quite see how tossing your cookies would help.

Tom Berghan said:

I did try that!  I tried jawbone - jaw bone - it usually works for me - but it didn’t this time. Maybe I need need to clean out my “cookies?”

Paul Draper said:

A work-around:  if you Google "de ole jawbone levy collection" the link pops right up

YES! That works!  Thanks Paul!

I am a software engineer, but tossing your cookies has more to do with drinking too much last night.  Surely as a banjo player, at some point in your life you have experienced this?

Hi John!  I confess ... guilty as charged. I admit that I have embibed to excess in my distant past. One time I felt the need to step outside into the pastoral horse pasture to get some fresh evening air. Well, what happen next resulted in my losing conciseness for a few hours. My head landed in what we refer to as a ... ahem ...pasture pattie. This embarrassing tale is now oft told at Christmas time by family members who seem to take great delight in my past misfortune. ;-)   I realize this only adds fuel to the fire of criticism thrown at banjo players. Dear friends, please forgive my transgression. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

John Masciale created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by John Masciale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service