Minstrel Banjo

For enthusiasts of early banjo

All Discussions Tagged 'banjo' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Road trip to Bell Banjo

Made a road trip to the Bell Banjo factory Friday...  to pick up my Bell banjo kit, cannot wait to get working on it. But I have to wait a…

Started by Jeff

0 Mar 16, 2013

1800's stereoscope image black banjo on Ebay

A friend pointed this out to me: http://www.ebay.com/itm/321037915053?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 She thinks he…

Started by Strumelia

11 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Strumelia

gourd banjo building

I will be building my first gourd banjo soon. I have the gourd and will soon have a neck and goat skin. Does anyone know where you find the…

Started by jamie gans

9 May 4, 2012
Reply by Moschella Banjos

Fifth Antietam Early American Banjo Conference (EABG)

Newest Update: Hi All, I am now attaching what we hope to be the final itinerary for the Conference.  I replaced the files below with the f…

Started by Susan Rosenvold

6 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Ian Bell

SAVE THE DATE! 2012 EABG at Pry House

Hi All, Just as a "heads up," and/or friendly reminder, the Early American Banjo Gathering (Conference) will be June 22-24, 2012 at the sam…

Started by Susan Rosenvold

4 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Carl Anderton

Banjo Builder DVD Series

Hi folks.  I just learned of this forum... one dedicated to Early banjo.  This is awesome!     For those of you that don't know, I'm compil…

Started by Craig (frailin) Evans

5 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Tom Morrison

Collection of Vintage & Collectible Banjos To Auction On Behalf of Estate - Life-Long Collection

Hello Folks - I will begin by saying I do not play or own a banjo, but have been contacted to sell a life-long collection of vintage banjos…

Started by Malcolm Mason

0 Sep 27, 2011

RSS

About

John Masciale created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by John Masciale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service