Minstrel Banjo

For enthusiasts of early banjo

Uncategorized (1,698)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tim's Endings

Tim,I absolutley love the endings to your videos!!

Started by Tom Ward

0 May 24, 2009

"Fresh Fish"

Hi all.As you can see,I'm the fresh fish to this site.I am also new to playing stroke style banjo.(I've been playing for only a year)I have…

Started by Tom Ward

9 May 10, 2009
Reply by Tim Twiss

recordings & banjo hardware

greetings all! this is my first post. what recordings would you recommend that are good examples of this style of playing? Also, where can…

Started by Derek R. Polzer

0 Apr 30, 2009

Briggs takes a holiday

Don't kill me...I've been putting together a few ukulele books [I have a few uke students, and have been appalled at the lack of quality re…

Started by Rob MacKillop

7 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Rob MacKillop

Tune Search Mrs Lincolns Polka

I'm forwarding this request from Sherry Ladig, ladig-dunquin@msn.com > > Hello All, > > > > I know this may be a real lo…

Started by John Beland

0 Apr 21, 2009

Introductions and Advice

Hello all. My name is Jeremy and I am new to this site. I have just recently found the world of minstrel banjo. I have been playing clawham…

Started by JeremyS

11 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Troy Nordman

Minstrel banjo's & etc for sale

http://www.banjohangout.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=144513 Thought I'd give a heads up about some vintage banjos and parts for sale. The l…

Started by Paul Certo

0 Apr 3, 2009

Tuckahoe Review Volume 1 Issue 1?

Does anyone out there have a copy of Joe Ayers' Tuckahoe Review, Volume 1, Issue 1? I have Volume 1, Issue 2 where he talks about the "Banj…

Started by Greg Adams

0 Mar 28, 2009

IBARD

http://ibard-rendesvous1840.blogspot.com/ Greetings to all. If you will, please check the link above. A discussion on the Banjo Hangout las…

Started by Paul Certo

0 Mar 27, 2009

Dee or Eee

What pitch are most of you using for your instrument, and why? I usually kept mine in D. I recently took one of them up to E. I am finding…

Started by Tim Twiss

4 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Steven Hedgpeth

RSS

About

John Masciale created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by John Masciale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service